Friday, April 10, 2009

Good bye winter and snow. Hello summer and boats...


So I have been lucky enough to hang out with the best skiers in the world this winter. Some during comps and some just hanging out in the park I kind of intended to wrap the winter photos up with this blog but as I'm typing it is storming out so.... Anyway here are some of my favs

T Hall doing what he does.



I was a little scared taking this photo. Not gonna lie. I'm liking the result though



Carl doing a lazy little 900. No big deal


Lots of lights to set up. Forgot to bring gloves. Cold wind. Could be my fav pipe shot I have ever done so it was well worth it







Even more scared doing this one. He is coming off a rail right here. Insane




A little 1080 for Simon Dumont. His sponsors include Toyota and Target. He has it rough




Oh ya and Common put on a free show up at Northstar. Good times






1 comment:

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

aHH fun! and you live to see another year. you coulda got yo face chopped off.